2021 Tour Season
Our public tour season concluded on October 31, 2020. Tours are scheduled to resume May 2021.
We want all of our stakeholders and potential visitors to know that the Museum will do everything it can to meet, and even exceed, health and cleanliness guidelines to ensure that our staff, volunteers and visitors are as safe as we can possibly make them.While your visit to the Roundhouse this summer may be different than it has been in the past, we expect that you will be able to fully enjoy your experience with us.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING POLICIES:
– Tickets for all tour time slots must be purchased in advance. No walk-ins will be permitted.
– Tour size will be strictly limited to 10 people by order of the Ohio Department of Health.
– Visitors should wait in their vehicles or the parking lot until 10 minutes before tour time.
– Visitors and staff must adhere to social distancing requirements as determined by the State of Ohio.
– Museum staff will wear masks at all times when interacting with visitors; The State of Ohio has instituted a state-wide mask requirement effective 7/23/2020. Visitors are encouraged to adhere to all state mandated requirements.
– Public areas (gift shop, restrooms, etc.) will be cleaned and disinfected multiple times a day; a deep clean is performed once a week by an outside, professional cleaning service.
– After the tour visitors should not reenter the Depot building unless there is a need to use the restroom facilities and that should be done one at a time.