Skip to content
Age of Steam Roundhouse
Events & Programs
General Electric Diesel Locomotives
GE 25-ton No.2
was built in 1951 for the New York and Pennsylvania Paper Company for use on the 36” gauge railroad inside its plant in Johnsonburg, PA. Later purchased by John Uher and modified to standard gauge, the engine ran on John’s private Coshocton, Ostego and Western Railroad. While only 175 horsepower, No.2 is frequently used to move much larger engines around the AoSR site.