2021 Tour Season
Public tours are offered Thursdays, Fridays, & Saturdays (May thru October).
10 am – 2 pm
We want all of our stakeholders and potential visitors to know that the Museum will do everything it can to meet, and even exceed, health and cleanliness guidelines to ensure that our staff, volunteers and visitors are as safe as we can possibly make them. While your visit to the Roundhouse this season may be different than it has been in the past, we expect that you will be able to fully enjoy your experience with us.
- 1 – 1.5 hour guided walking tour of the Roundhouse and Shop Area that is approximately 1/3 mile in length.
- Due to the nature of the site, visitors are restricted to the guided tour itself.
- Group sizes are limited.
- Tickets are sold in advance. Limited tickets available at the door.
- We recommend the wearing of comfortable, closed toe, footwear.
- Limited number of strollers and wheelchairs are available.
- We are not currently offering train rides or excursions.
- Roundhouse & Depot Hours are 9:30 am – 3:30 pm on tour days.